Crestron UC-B31-T-WM Flex Small Room Conference System with Jabra® PanaCast 50 Video Bar and Wall Mounted Control Interface for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
- Conferencing Platform:
Crestron Flex Small Room Conference System with Jabra® PanaCast 50 Video Bar and Wall Mounted Control Interface for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
The UC-B31-T-WM Crestron Flex wall mount conferencing system provides a small room video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams® Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a wall mount touch screen, Jabra® PanaCast 50 video bar, UC bracket assembly, PoE injector, and cables.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for a Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. wall mount touch screen, Jabra® PanaCast 50 video bar, UC bracket assembly, and PoE injector— just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and wall mount touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and wall mount touch screen pairing to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)
- Display must support "Wake on Sync" and "Sleep on No Sync" functionality. Consult the display manufacturer's specifications or internal settings of the specific display.